Our attention to service and quality has made us an industry leader. At Lenco Industrial Services the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations! With our wide range of products and services, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
LENCO CONSULTING SERVICES
Lenco Consulting Services, is available to assist clients in their petroleum operational and project management needs.
We work closely with each firm’s principal(s) and key employees to learn about their respective operating tasks and equipment. Through this process we are able to develop a customized approach, develop innovative solutions, make recommendations for improvement and offer assistance with, or take full responsibility of each activity.
Our company will assist the client in all aspects of the process while developing client relationships built on job quality and trust. We will provide our clients with the best suited consultants for their projects.
Lenco is committed to customer satisfaction and maintaining long lasting relationships with our clients and consultants. We plan to assure our client of a successful completion of their project by working together through constant communication between our management, our consultant, and our customer. Lenco Consulting Services, considers your satisfaction its highest priority.
Lenco provides Production Consultants specifically for the need of its clients. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and strive to improve upon our own high standards time after time.
We are able to offer the following services to our clients:
- Planning, designing and building tank batteries, ensuring the entire construction process complies with city, county and state codes, restrictions, and regulations. Meeting with city officials to plan and implement proper safety and compliance systems.
- Manage multiple projects in different stages simultaneously. Oversee engineering, surveying, excavation, road bores, fencing, logistics, procurement, pipeline construction and construction of tank battery facilities.
- Work with landowners to ensure minimum land damage and compliance with surface owner contract.
- Design production automation system and work with electrical engineers to design and implement P&ID’s cause and effect diagrams. Work with consultant engineers to ensure environmental and mechanical compliance of all equipment on site.
- Major repair and inspections of production equipment and gas compressors.
- Operate and maintain fully automated platforms which include PC’s, AB PLC’s, Rosemount & Fisher transmitters and I to P transmitters.
- Supervise all contract personnel on platform which includes construction work, well work, and new well tie-ins.
- Identify and control all abnormal process conditions and manage emergency situations
- Operate all facility safety equipment an pollution control devices.